Executive - Inventory & Warehouse Incharge
- Ensuring storage of goods by proper identification and traceability with maintaining compliance.
- Maintain inventory report all kind of goods & product by monthly.
- Delivery of right type of items to right place at right time in right quantity and quality for uninterrupted production.
- Ensure smooth delivery operations by issuing gate pass & delivery challan & other required documents.
- Ensure cleanliness & tidiness of the store area frequently.
- Ensure safety of store, placement of sufficient first aid firefighting appliances as per the space entitlement.
- Responsible for stock and inventory related work, entry and reconciliation.
- Maintain the numeracy register, ledger & BIN card by using computer software.
- Proper & on time documentation of materials of receives and issues.
- Maintain purchase register, Sales register, Musuk Challan, VAT returns and all other register as per VAT
- Others tasks as directed by the management.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Preferred Professional Certification: computer
- Skills Required: Accounting Software, Ms Excell, Must have good knowledge of English language
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance
- Age at most 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.