Sr. Officer/ Officer, Quality Control
General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Currently we are looking for eligible candidates for the position "Sr. Officer/ Officer, " where the incumbent will be responsible for Quality Control related jobs of General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Perform testing & release of raw materials, packaging materials, Medical Devices and packaging accessories to ensure quality.
- Develop RM & PM test method and prepare SOP, Specification & relevant documents to meet QC objectives.
- Formulate master data, specification of raw and packaging materials for Oracle and input test data in oracle system after completion of tests to ensure proper identification.
- Identify the root cause of complaint materials to take needful measures on it.
- Check sampling report, sample information, Logbook and prepare batch document to make report on it.
- Work at office
- B. Pharm/ M.Pharm/ M. Sc. in Chemistry /Applied Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry from any reputed public and private university
- Skills Required: Computer literacy, Documentation, Quality Management
- At most 4 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Process Oriented
- Cost Efficiency
- Drive for Results
- KPI Driven
- We offer competitive remuneration package.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.