Deputy General Manager - Corporate Sales (Cement industry)
Madina Cement Industries Ltd.
We are looking for a result oriented, self motivated and hard working professionals having experience in Corporate sales of cement to fill up the position of AGM/DGM Corporate Sales. Responsible for Selling products by implementing corporate sales plans; development and implementation of the unit sales strategies. market communications, coordinate at the strategic & tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
- Develop, recommend and implement annual and long-range strategic plans for sales including sales forecasting and budgeting activities.
- Formulate and execute detailed plans for the retention, growth and acquisition of strategic sales in line with the company's sales goal.
- Lead the negotiations with existing and potential corporate and strategic customers.
- Ensure maximum sales volume and profits, at minimum cost.
- Develop & implement sales incentive programs to achieve or exceed divisional goals to better motivate and reward sales personnel for the desired performance.
- Liaison with various stake holders (government authority, masons, engineers, institutions) to develop sales development programs and terms to enhance competitive positioning and profitability.
- Develop tactical plans, activity and initiatives aligned to strategy.
- Be a key player on the corporate sales management team. Work closely with and maintain open communication with all top managers of operations, administration, finance, and human resources in order to smoothly coordinate and interface the sales activities with the other functional areas of the company.
- Closely work with Cross functional Team (Logistics, Finance, Technical Support & Marketing) to Ensure smooth business.
- Pro-actively identify new and different business opportunities to increase market.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- Preferred Professional Certification: sales planning
- Skills Required: Cement company, cement industry, Corporate Sales and Marketing
- At least 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Cement company, cement industry, Corporate Sales and Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cement, Cement Industry
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 10-14 years experience on Cement industry
- Sales in Marketing Goal oriented, ambitious with capacity to drive, reach and exceed quotas
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, leadership and oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills, ability to build and maintain customer relationship
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, and have a high-energetic approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated selling ability with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Organized effective time management skills
- As per company Policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 8 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 14 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age 35 to 50 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 23 Apr 2021
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Published On8 Apr 2021
Company InformationMadina Cement Industries Ltd. Address : Madina Square, 64/A, Shahid Buddhijibi Munir Chowdhury Sharak, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205 Web : www.madina.co Business : Madina Group is one of the largest group of companies in Bangladesh . The company operates in the field of property development & construction sector, having build commercial, residential projects & developing projects for the Bangladesh government. The group also operates one of the largest fleet of vessels within the country & consist of companies that may provide end to end logistical support. The company also manufactures & trades building materials such as stone, cement, steel, & plastic products. The founder and Managing Director of the company Haji Md Selim is a 3rd time Parliamentary Member of the Republic of Bangladesh government.
Madina group is a decentralized, diversified group of industries with side spread activities across the country. It has its values, honesty, integrity, commitment to customers and the nation as a whole that Madina industries find very necessary for materializing the group’s objectives. Madina group also recognizes that maintaining the trust and confidence of employees, customers, and other people with whom it does business as well as the community in which it work are vital for its continued growth and success. Madina group has become a benchmark for competitors on the lines of quality by manufacturing premium quality products to give clients excellent services and true value for money with current 25 business concerns across the country.