Field Organizer, Communicable Disease Programme, HCMP
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- Supervision and Monitoring of PA's Activities
- Organize and conduct smearing centre for smear preparation by collected sputum. Selection of DOT provider from the community for ensure quality treatment completion of TB patient.
- Maintain proper recording in the registers of lab. Patients follow up in regular basis.
- Timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly report collection, preparation and provide to the supervisor.
- Maintain liaison with other sectors of BRAC, other partners and stakeholders for achieving objectives of the programme.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Communicable Diseases, Health, Primary Health Care
- Implementation of quality Services
- Managing Coordination and information at Camp levels
- Communication with Health partners in Camp
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 8 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Job Location: Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Application Deadline: 14 Apr 2021
Read Before Apply
Join the world's biggest family.