Project Assistant, Communicable Disease Programme, HCMP
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar and host community people.
- TB presumptive identification during household visit.
- Blood test by using RDT to malaria symptomatic.
- Sputum collection from identified TB presumptive.
- DOT provider selection and patient follow up.
- Properly records maintain, report preparation and provide report timely.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation.
- Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course
- Of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- H.S.C or Equivalent
- At least 1 year(s)
- Basic knowledge on Communicable diseases and Essential health care
- Knowledge on community mobilization
- Gender equality and diversity awareness
- Recording and reporting
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 8 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Job Location: Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Application Deadline: 14 Apr 2021
Read Before Apply
Join the world's biggest family.