Psychologist, MHPSS, HCMP
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Conduct individual counseling session to the FDMN's and field staff.
- Training facilitation on MHPSS and CP components to the Community Para Counselors, Community Psychosocial Volunteers.
- Provide supervision to the assigned supervisee.
- Attend Meeting, provide necessary report and monitoring the field staff.
- Provide Psychological First Aid (PFA) services in emergency situations.
- Support the Field Research Assistants (FRA) for research purpose.
- Prepare and compile daily/bi-weekly MIS data, weekly report to donor, bi-weekly 4W report of Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) etc.
- Prepare MHPSS situational report on MHPSS Services from the different camp locations.
- Conduct Focus Group Discussion (FGD), Interview Method and documentation etc.
- Attend the visitors and donors from national and international agencies to visit centers and programs of CP such as HPL, Adolescent Clubs, Health center etc.
- Arrange meeting with respective focal in camps and relevant premises.
- Take responsibility of the 24/7 emergency helpline and monitoring.
- Support in arrangement of different seminar, workshop, training related to the services.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Work at office
- Masters (Counseling Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/ Psychology/ Industrial-Organizational Psychology/ Developmental Psychology/Environmental Psychology)
- Skills Required: Able to work under pressure, Field Operation
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Clinical Psychologist, Developmental Psychology, Environmental Psychology, Training Materials Development
- Knowledge on counselling, training, coordination, monitoring, report writing, presentation preparation, and safeguarding.
- Knowledge on people management.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, and coordination skills.
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 8 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Job Location: Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Application Deadline: 14 Apr 2021
Read Before Apply
Join the world's biggest family.