QA Manager, IT
উপায় (UCB Fintech Company Limited)
UCB Fintech Company Ltd. (upay) is a Mobile Financial Service brand aiming at helping aspirers achieve their goals through easy, secured & innovative digital financial solutions.
- The objective is to ensure the best quality for the end-users.
- Taking initiatives to maintain the overall quality and effectiveness of the products created by the developers & also required to test the output and efficacy of the products created by the developers.
- Testing functionality manually and writing automated tests for repetitive tasks.
- Following and participating in the quality assurance best practices, giving and receiving code reviews for test automation scripts on a daily basis.
- Functional Task:
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing & any potential problems that users might encounter.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes and analyze product features being tested.
- Discover bugs within software; Bug management tool (Jira, Redmine etc.)
- Document test cases, code automated tests, perform manual & automated testing and document risk analysis.
- Create test plans, API testing with Postman & Record test progress and results.
- Load testing with JMeter.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: Bug Tracking, QA Automation, Software QA
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
API Testing, Bug Tracking, QA Testing, Software Quality Assurance, SQA
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Judgment and Decision making
- System Analysis
- Time management
- Technology & Design
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.