Marine Engineer (Ship Building)
NDE Readymix Concrete
We are looking for committed & performance driven candidates in our Rupgonj Site in this position.
- Major jobs and responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment and structures.
- Prepare, or direct the preparation of product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Evaluate operation of marine equipment during acceptance testing and shakedown cruises.
- Investigate and observe tests on machinery and equipment for compliance with standards.
- Conduct environmental, operational or performance tests on marine machinery and equipment.
- Inspect marine equipment and machinery in order to draw up work requests and job specifications.
- Prepare technical reports for use by engineering, management or sales personnel.
- Check, test and maintain automatic controls and alarm systems.
- Minimum Diploma in Marine Engineering
- Age at least 30 years
- Minimum Five (05) years' experience in a relevant field.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Shipping Lines, Ship Dockyard, Cement, Aggregates & Building Materials companies.
- Should have proven experience in the related field.
- Should be honest and hard working
- Willing to work under pressure & extensive working hours.
- The applicants should have good experience in the Microsoft Word & Excel.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.