Category: General Management/Admin
Asst. Executive/ Executive (Regulatory Affairs), Sector - A
- Coordinate with different govt. regulatory bodies and take necessary formalities regarding registration, license, permission, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects of DG Shipping, Tea Board, Marine Mercantile Office as well as VAT Office in Chittagong.
- Ensure compliance with environmental legislation and keeping up to date with local regulation and legislation.
- Develop and implement environmental management systems to continually improve the impact of the organization on the environment.
- Ensure engagement in other Shipping, Port & Custom related activities as well.
- Work at office
- Masters/ MBA/ BBA in any discipline from any reputed University.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others benefits as per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.