Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Sr. Officer- Material Control Department (MCD)
Kabir Group of Industries
- Maintain Stores, Spare & Raw Materials receiving register and physical inventory.
- Receiving follow up on Scrap container & spare parts .
- Prepare the daily MRR (Materials Receiving Report) after quality certify of foreign and local.
- Issuing all store materials as per store requisition with approval from authorized person.
- Maintain daily and monthly local/ Foreign purchase indent preparing & approval and forwarding.
- Conduct physical inventory as per imported materials invoice/packing list.
- Check daily issued materials & closing balance and updating Bin card.
- Prepare Gate pass, maintaining & checking register of Gate Pass.
- Maintain correct location wise materials racking work.
- Maintain all type of software data update work.
- Maintain all type of store supporting work with related department.
- Counter Follow up.
- Any other duties directed by superior authority.
- Masters /MBA in any discipline from any recognized University.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Store/ inventory, Supply Chain
- Age at most 32 years
- Experience in steel sector or manufacturing industries will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge on inventory software.
- Should have sound knowledge in computer literacy, Inventory Management, ERP (Oracle).
- Fluent English in speaking, writing and listening is must.
- Should have good leadership quality and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skill, communication ability, energetic and confident.
- Must be adjustable with factory environment & able to shifting duty.
- Should have knowledge in modern Ledger Management system.
- Work Under Pressure and Inventory Reconciliation.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 8 Apr 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Age: Age at most 32 years
Job Location: Chattogram (Sitakunda)
Application Deadline: 18 Apr 2021
Read Before Apply
Please mention the name of the position on the top of the envelope.