Protection Team Leader (GBV)
Danish Refugee Council
POSITION PROFILE: The Protection Leader (GBV) will supervise team members as well as deliver technical support and guidance to team. This position also needs to ensure the quality of the planning, implementation and follow up of all technical aspects of the sector activities being implemented by DRC. The Protection Leader must develop and maintain good relations with the persons of concern, relevant stakeholders, and other humanitarian actors, to support adequate implementation and coordination of DRC's sector activities.
- University education in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Anthropology, Gender Studies, Law, or related field. Master's strongly preferred.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of experience including 1-2 years' experience in GBV and/or protection field. Working with vulnerable communities and service provision, research experience preferred. Experience in Cox's humanitarian response preferred.
- Experience in protection interventions. Experience in GBV or MHPSS strongly preferred.
- Experience of working with UN and/or Non-Governmental organizations.
- Good communication and capacity building skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Good organizational and management skills. Fluency in Bangla & English
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.