Officer/ Assistant Officer (Legal)
Permanent after successful completion of 6 month probationary period.
- Assist the company in compliance with the legal point of view.
- Land Vetting, Searching & providing opinion
- Registration of land after vetting land deeds and record of rights
- Dealing with land related activities such as land measurement, negotiation, purchase, LDTR, mortgage, registration, Mutation, Land Deed, Baynanama, commissioning, etc.
- Maintaining all land related file both in soft copy and hard copy
- Litigation Management
- Corporate Documentation
- Provide legal opinion & support to all departments in the company on varied documents & activities.
- Maintain & develop relationship with the Law Enforcement Agencies. Liaison with various Govt. and Non-Govt. Organization such as AC (Land) office, Sub-Registry office, RAJUK, Ministry, REHAB, Customs, Factories and Establishment, Concerned Department, Police station etc.
- Preparing Legal Notices, Letter of authority, Affidavit, Petitions, Complaints, Replies and other documents in connection with the cases of the company.
- Acquiring all necessary licenses, approvals, permissions from various authorities and timely submission of returns as per laws applicable for the factory unit; Liaising with Government officials.
- Provide Legal support to employee's concern issues under Labor laws.
- Work at office
- Master of Law (LLM), Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Land Law, Legal Affairs
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in related field in Group of Companies, Law Firms.
Dhaka (Tejgaon Industrial Area)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.