Executive - Sales
Sheba Technologies Limited
- Proactively and constantly manage existing client relationships through a consultative approach as a business partner
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure regular client visit and correspondences to achieve set of KPI target
- Develop and execute "Business Development Plan" to maximize revenue
- Coordinate with sales team to achieve individual/team's sales, acquisition, retention target from existing and new Corporate accounts
- Provide Market insight to relevant stakeholders in developing creative solutions to maximize business opportunity
- Ensure high standard of customer service to all existing accounts and maintain a company set standard of Corporate Relationship Management (CRM) activities
- Collect accurate feedback on Client requirements and complaint. Subsequently develop and execute action plans to ensure client satisfaction and thus maximize revenue
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to assign any other lawful activities as and when required in the interest of business situation
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: B2B Sales, Business Development, Customer Relationship Management, Effective Communication
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 1 years' of Business Development/Sales experience in Software Company, Telecommunication, IT Enabled Service will be given preference.
- Adequate knowledge about the local ICT industry.
- Strong software and Hardware knowledge.
- Extensive sales operation experience in Corporate or Government environment will be given preference.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skill.
- Strong desire to learn more and willing to develop ambitious career in IT Sales & Marketing.
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize tasks, solutions-orientated
- Should be positive in attitude, result-oriented & ready to take challenges
- Good team player skill, execution skill, challenges encountering attitude and ability to manage
- Enthusiastic and proactive in nature
- Attractive package depending on the experience & capability of the candidate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.