Category: General Management/Admin
Assistant Manager, Infrastructure Development
Delivering of end-to-end infrastructure related projects against approved scope, budget, schedule & customer expectations
- Manage multi-discipline contractors, control of project progress while managing and identify risks, on-site design validation, develop project progress dashboards, make BOQs, SOWs and preparation of different other documents; vendor technical offer evaluation and provide strategic direction during the implementation stages while aligning line manager throughout the project lifecycle for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage the development and supervise the operation and maintenance of project site (specially electrical, HVAC, plumbing) within the warranty period. Monitor the vendor performance within the agreed service level agreement (SLA). Allocate space management for different premises along with capacity planning as per the company requirement.
- Planning and designing of electrical equipment while ensuring cost effectiveness, and energy efficiency of modern building MEP related services as well as addressing ad-hoc building services engineering issues to upkeep smooth building services.
- Determining the type of electrical equipment, circuit-breakers and other appliances in the project.
- Interpretation of specifications, drawings, local and global standards and regulation related to electric power equipment and use. Monitoring electrical compliances through checking and testing of installations.
- Organizing and managing resources used in the supply of electrical components, machines, appliances and equipment in the project.
- Establishing delivery and installation schedules for machines, switchgears, cable and fittings.
- Act as a 'Focal Point' to ensure all types of facilities, infrastructure and admin support for Technology division in their day-to-day operation and all level of projects.
- Assisting line manager in planning and managing of budget for the facility's operations and maintenance.
- Assisting fixed asset & rental management, security and general support services team through providing technical and other support in their day-to-day activities and emergency situation to mitigate business requirement.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
construction project Management, facility management, Project Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Telecommunication, Banks, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Proven work experience as a project manager or similar role.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality control.
- Sound knowledge in engineering design principle specially in AutoCAD.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and teamwork skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Problem solving skills.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.