Executive/ Senior Officer, Merchandising
A well reputed Footwear Company
- Review daily Sales and Inventory Report (SIR)
- Follow-up with supplier for development, production delivery and also follow-up with CDC for dispatching to goods as per requirement
- Conduct weekly costing, settlement. Order preparation and placement
- Supplier's factory visit due to sample development, checking work in process (WIP)
- Materials market, outlet and competitors visit to analysis trend and customer taste
- New shoe line review meeting with CEO
- Business performance and achievement analysis
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Marketing, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
- North South University,University of Dhaka students will get preference
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skill both in English and Bengali.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and for long period of time.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.