We are looking for a highly experienced Civil Engineer to plan construction project Management. The chosen candidate will be responsible for Project budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
- Follow company administrative rules and regulation very strictly.
- Ensure the work as per approved drawing and quality of work as per Standard.
- Ensure work progress as per master program/time schedule as per standard.
- Planning and preparing of daily work program.
- Maintain Contractor book (To be signed by respective contractor at least once a Week).
- Keep necessary correspondences with your department and giving weekly, monthly work program and necessary letters regarding the project's development.
- Keep the record of inspection, variations, testing and points of connection at construction site.
- Prepare bill as per actual works on the basis of drawing.
- Change the lay-out plan as per requirement of Management.
- Land development works through sand cutting & filling.
- Assist to road construction work in project.
- Assist to plotting work.
- Estimate of materials, equipment, accessories required for site and informing the respective person.
- Land measurement.
- Arrange all utility connections like gas, water, electricity of the project within due time.
- Prepare bill on the basis of running & final measurement.
- Any emergency work instructed by the Supervisor/head of department or higher authority must be given priority basis.
- Manage any kind of political and other problem at site & discuss with Head of the Department.
- To be accountable for the successful completion of project.
- Any other task assigned by Management.
- Work at office
- Diploma in Engineering in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- 5 years + preferably in Govt. civil works or road construction works, High rise with Basement Building Construction Management
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Bridge Construction, Civil Construction, Roads and Highways.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Govt. Project.
- Computer literacy is must especially in office package.
- Able to forecast Project engineering schedule.
- MS projects.
- Team building Capacity.
- Ability of handling pressure.
- Effective Communication.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.