Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Community Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
Job Grade: Senior Vice President
- Develop, implement & interpret the AML & CFT Policy Guidelines of the Bank.
- Review & update ML & TF Risk Assessment and AML policy of the bank.
- Bring the situation of any AML fallout to the notice of Senior Management and to escalate the performance & position of the bank in terms of AML & CFT compliance.
- Monitoring & supervision of PEP Screenings, STR, CTR, SAR, KYC Diligence, Sanctions, Independent Testing Procedures as per regulatory guidelines. etc.
- Ensure timely assessment of AML risk, monitoring & follow-up of a/c. opening complying proper KYC & on-going transactions of different branches for detecting irregular & suspicious transactions.
- Ensure corrective measures taken to address the deficiency identified internally or by regulators.
- Furnish management as well as regulatory statements/reports timely & meticulously.
- Furnish information to regulators and management as and when required.
- Conduct AML training/workshop/seminar throughout the year for capacity development & awareness of all executives/officers/BAMLCOs.
- Continuously monitor the activities of BAMLCOs.
- Conduct visit, surprise inspections of branches regarding AML & CFT compliances.
- Maintain effective liaison with Regulatory Authorities.
- Any other responsibility as & when assigned by the competent authority of the bank from time to time.
- Management of Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs), Cash Transaction Reports (CTRs), information related to money laundering (ML) /financing of terrorism (TF), response on Bangladesh Financial Intelligence Unit's query.
- Approve financial and non-financial system entries including deposit product set up, payment transfer transactions, settlements etc.
- Act as custodian of deposit account opening files in a centralized operation framework.
- Respond to goAML and other regulatory inquiries, reporting CTR and STR.
- MBA/Master's in any discipline from reputed University. No Third Division in academic records.
- At least 15 year(s)
- Minimum 15 (Fifteen) years' working experience in Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Minimum 3 (Three) years' working experience as D-CAMLCO or second line in AML & CFT Division is must.
- Knowledge, Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.