Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Assistant Relationship Manager/Relationship Manager - MME
IPDC Finance Limited
Responsible to develop MME portfolio within assigned area. Will be working in the job grade of Executive/Senior Executive/Assistant Manager/Manager.
- Business Generation: To explore business prospects, respond to new disbursement opportunities and enhance the portfolio of MME.
- Weighted Average cost of Lending: To maintain a standard weighted average cost of lending as per Department's requirement, hence ensuring low cost and higher spread.
- Generating New Clients: To seek new clients, equipped with proper assessments.
- Refinancing Portfolio: To ensure availability refinancing option from individual portfolio to reduce the cost of lending thereby leading to profitability.
- NPL ratio: Maintain a standard NPL ratio as per department's requirement.
- Creating Extraordinary Customer Service: To achieve set targets in terms of IPDC's standards for services during customer transaction and provide constant after sales service for smooth customer experience.
- Compliance: To ensure that business risks and controls are well managed, while business methods remain compliant with IPDC's policy.
- Team Work: To help the implementation of social projects, rapport build up with relevant department, strategic alliances sanctioned to the branch.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Bogura, Chattogram, Cumilla, Dhaka, Gazipur, Jashore, Mymensingh, Narayanganj, Sylhet, Dhaka (Dhanmondi, Gulshan, Motijheel, Uttara)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.