Manager- Digital Service Sales
Manager- Digital Service Sales (Equivalent to Sr. Executive Level)
- Work with agents and clients to ensure that targets are met, relevant policies and guidelines are upheld, and customer satisfaction is achieved
- Researching current industry/market trends, using knowledge for business improvement and drawing up action plans.
- Pro-actively lead the initiative to identify and develop new agency relationships in our target markets
- Play a key role in reaching out and educating new and existing clients about our product/services
- Work on special projects where required
- Maintaining records of sales and pricings; creating and presenting proposals; and controlling expenses to meet budget guidelines, among others.
- Client sourcing
- Revenue target and business growth forecasting
- Lead the team as the focal person of the team
- Secure meetings with high-level decision makers and influencers
- Build a strategic plan for client that focuses on customer understanding, relationship building and driving revenue
- Digital Service Sales Manager is responsible in managing the relationship with the Third-Party Sales (TPS) agencies to acquire and explore potential business opportunities and implement initiatives align with the company's strategy.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure goals are met
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business from any reputed University
- MBA is preferable
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years demonstrable digital service sales experience preferred. Agency working experience highly preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Strong commitment to sales and customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow-through.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking skills & relationship builder with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter, an excellent individual contributor as well as team player, who enjoys working in an exciting start-up environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.