AGM/ DGM - Civil (Pharma & API Project)
If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of AGM/ DGM - Civil (Pharma & API Project) for Bashundhara Pharma API Ltd., Sector-C, BG.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and supervise all sorts of civil activities of the assigned project(s)
- Responsible for project designs including drawings, specifications, datasheet, BOQ and bidding documents as per standard guidelines required for the pharma industry
- Responsible to develop engineering budget proposal for manpower, material and other construction works
- Deliver expert opinion and suggestions regarding different technical aspects to implement the stable project(s)
- Participate and or lead in negotiation and preparatory work required for approval of contracts. Lead local & international market research, procurement of high risk, complex for large size project(s)
- Decide and lead the team about complex cases of the project(s)
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the best outcomes of the project accomplishment
- Report project updates, advancement and workflow to Management from time to time
- Lead the maintenance of facilities and propose improvements required in service quality
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- Candidates from Public University educational backgrounds will be preferred
- Skills Required: Auto CAD 2D 3D, BOQ, Good command over MS Office Package, Software Project Management
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Civil Construction, Pharma and API Site Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Chemical Industries, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Pharmaceuticals, Real Estate, Steel
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Calculations for structure design civil and PE buildings, manually and with software aligned with an appointed design consultant.
- Quantity estimation for steel and masonry.
- Preparation drawings and schedule documents for procurement and construction, experience in API and Pharma formulation plants will be an advantage.
- Prepare technical specifications, datasheets, BOQ, construction drawings, schedule documents for procurement
- Structural stability analysis with software.
- The capability of review of 3D models in Revit.
- Shall be conversant with all relevant codes and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Design Guidelines & Statutory Requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of International GMP Guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Basic understanding of the equipment and systems of API, Oral Dosage, Injectable and Biotech formulation facility
- Follow the Code of Ethics set by the company
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English Language.
- Shall have to travel & visit/ relocate at any site as per project requirement.
- Seeks information and help from others when assisting clients with queries
- Keeps pace with high volumes of work when necessary
- Lead and Mentor the team of skilled engineers and designers.
- Shall have the ability to explain and convince the client about the proposed design, problems, and solutions
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Full-time transport facility
- An attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right candidate
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.