Category: HR/Org. Development
Social Compliance Manager
This role is a leadership role as part of the Sustainability and Compliance team, and focuses on developing and deploying social compliance strategy across our business. This individual will be working within a company that has owned manufacturing facilities, alongside a formal network of approved suppliers, and partnering with many stakeholders to deploy standards effectively, such as external audit firms, internal stakeholders, industry groups and customers.
- Provide strategic leadership of social compliance initiatives and policy management with cross-functional sourcing, customs compliance and legal partners, internal stakeholders and vendors.
- Responsible for project management of the social compliance process, updating and aligning with internal stakeholders and ensuring education and training of our policies and procedures through effective collaboration, communication and partnership with cross functional partners and senior leadership.
- Responsible for developing the framework and standard, to which all Nassa Group manufacturing sites and supply chain partners need to adhere to.
- Responsible for developing an escalation process that identifies operating gaps against approved SOP's and processes.
- Additional responsibilities include partnering with the Sustainability and Product Compliance Teams for content and guidance to inform the global policies, practices and impacts and administer the requirements and standards to balance the compliance and business needs.
- Lead and manage the Social Compliance Team
- Manage, oversee and provide direction to 3rd party external auditors
- This technical leader will effectively develop, lead and manage 3rd party audit activities for social compliance and update leaders to identify and report on supply-chain risks.
- This role will develop and implement a multiyear digital transformation of the compliance process, and central control points, including CAP tools, and remediation efficiency and effectiveness
- Additionally, this individual will be expected to represent Nassa Group in customer, and trade organization engagement activities as defined by leadership in support of our social compliance activities and initiatives.
- Ensure the Nassa Group compliance program is developed and continuously developing to represent the requirements of our retail brand customers.
- Masters / MBA in HRM from any reputed University / Institutions.
- Candidates having PGD in HRM or Diploma in Social Compliance will have an added advantage.
- Skills Required: Labor Law
- Age 32 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Experience in Social Compliance
- Minimum five years related experience in manufacturing field
- Apparel industry experience is preferred
- Knowledgeable on third party audit practices
- Communicates in a highly effective and professional manner (verbal and written), interpreting complex information and thoughtfully expressing their viewpoint, analysis or conclusions
- High attention to detail coupled with analytical and project management skills
- Ability to execute tasks in a thorough, composed, accurate and timely fashion while managing multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Cross-functional team player with proven leadership capability
- Leadership skills to develop, manage, delegate and execute tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to hold cross-functional partners accountable to standards
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with several cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated ability to support the development and growth of other team members, whether directly or indirectly
- Self-motivated, self-starting and a creative, system based thinker
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.