Full Stack Developer
Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System
- Background : Regional Integrated Multi-Hazard Early Warning System for Africa and Asia (RIMES) is an International and Intergovernmental organization that supports national hydro-met service providers and local level institutions in research and development of forecasting and warning services. RIMES has in total 48 member states and collaborating countries (for further details, please visit www.rimes.int). RIMES was established on 30 April 2009 through the signing by collaborating countries of the RIMES regional cooperation agreement. RIMES has been working in Bangladesh for developing forecasting products and its applications in with state of the art decision support systems and advanced technologies tailor made to meet the societal requirements over the past decade.
- Job Location: Dhaka. RIMES Has right to change job location whenever required.
- Support in designing and developing efficient web-based application/Decision Support Systems.
- Conducting research and formulating new ways to support system development.
- Processing, analyzing and visualization of data in web platform from various weather and climate model.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and organizational suitability.
- Building innovative automation and system integration tools.
- Assist in other project implementation activities.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science & Engineering
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 3 year(s) of experience in web development;
- Experience in developing Geospatial web application/weather and climate data processing will be considered a plus point.
- Backend: Preferably Python (Django) or Node (Express) or PHP (Laravel)
- Frontend: Angular/Any other framework based on JS
- Database: MySQL/PostgreSQL
- OS: Linux
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.