Khulna Mukti Seba Sangstha (KMSS)
- Key Performance Indicates:
- Increase TB case notification.
- No of HIV test among TB patients and high-risk population.
- No of Covid-19 suspect identify and ensue testing.
- No of Malaria suspect identify and ensue testing.
- No of refreshers training conducted.
- No of outreach center organized.
- No of TPT enrolled and completed.
- Location: The position will be based at the project office (Khulna & Dhaka).
- Identify TB presumptive, organize sample collection and ensure transportation of the collected sample to the nearest laboratories.
- Ensure DOT of diagnosed TB patient.
- Encourage HIV testing among TB patient and high risk population maintaining confidentiality.
- Massage dissemination and build community awareness related to TB, Malaria, HIV and Covid-19 (use of mask and encouraging for taking vaccine).
- Refer to the nearest testing facility by identifying Covid-19 suspects and keep proper records in the register.
- Ensure testing of Malaria suspects through RDT, treatment and follow up in the malaria endemic areas.
- Identify close contact of TB patient, referral and ensure TPT among eligible.
- Regular follow up of Shasta Shebika and community health worker.
- Conduct refreshers training and distribute drugs for TB patients.
- Maintain regular coordination, communication, strengthen referral linkage with the different health care providers and other stakeholders including government.
- Keep records and reporting according to programmatic formats and registers.
- Prepare monthly work plan and implementing programmatic interventions accordingly.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programs goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Minimum Graduation in any Discipline.
- Any third division/class in an academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- Age at least 35 years
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant fields. Previous experience in working with NGOs/ development partners will be an added advantage.
- Communication Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Field Reporting.
- Ability to work with government field staffs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Maintain regular coordination with related stakeholders.
- Assist in different monitoring visits.
- Ensure proper recording and reporting.
- Good oral and written communication skill, both in Bangla and English.
- Adequate knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- BDT 24,872 Monthly.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.