Category: General Management/Admin
Divisional Regional Football Administrator
Bangladesh Football Federation
- As part of the Bangladesh Football Federation Vision 2024, we are seeking an experienced Sports Football administrator who can adopt the role of Divisional Regional Football Administrator. The post involves being part of the Competition Department and Technical Department who will provide management, organisational, logistical and administrative services in the specific Divisions for all Football Activities, Competitions and initiatives.
- Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable and appropriately educated in this area of Football, Sport administration, event management and or Football competition coordination and will have worked in either grassroots football, elite programmes, academies, centres of excellence and or player development initiatives. Successful Candidates will need to be resident in One (1) of the Eight (8) designated Divisions of Bangladesh.
- The successful candidates will also possess the following;
- Football administration or governance qualifications.
- Event management experience or qualification.
- Football development experience.
- Sport development.
- An interest in event, sporting management.
- Have an understanding of Football competition models and principles.
- Competition management experience.
- The ability to work as a team member and the ability to work independently.
- A modern, progressive approach to Sports management.
- Excellent communication skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh