Category: General Management/Admin
International Teams Administrator (Men & Women)
Bangladesh Football Federation
- As part of the Bangladesh Football Federation Vision 2024, we are seeking an experienced Sports administrator who can adopt the role of International Teams Administrator. The post involves being part of the Technical Department who will provide management, organisational, logistical and administrative services and supportto International Teams (Men & Women).
- Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable and appropriately educated in this area of Football, Sport administration, event management and or Football competition coordination and will have worked in either grassroots football, elite programmes, academies, centres of excellence and or player development initiatives.
- The successful candidates will also possess the following;
- Football administration or governance qualifications.
- Event management experience or qualification.
- Football development experience.
- Sport development.
- An interest in event, sporting management.
- Have an understanding of Football competition models and principles.
- Competition management experience.
- The ability to work as a team member and the ability to work independently.
- A modern, progressive approach to Sports management.
- Excellent communication skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh