Category: General Management/Admin
Bangladesh Football Federation
- As part of the Bangladesh Football Federation Vision 2024, we are seeking experienced Sports Football administrator who can adopt the role of Football Administrator of Dhaka Mohanagori Football League office at Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka. The post involves being part of the Competition Department who will provide management, organisational, logistical and administrative services in the 1st Division Football League, 2nd Division Football League, 3rd Division Football League, Pioneer Football League and National School Football Championship for all related Activities, Competitions and initiatives.
- Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable and appropriately educated in this area of Football, Sport administration, event management and or Football competition coordination and will have worked in either grassroots football, elite programmes, academies, centres of excellence and or player development initiatives. Successful Candidates will need to be resident at Dhaka.
- The successful candidates will also possess the following;
- Football administration or governance qualifications.
- Event management experience or qualification.
- Football development experience.
- Sport development.
- An interest in event, sporting management.
- Have an understanding of Football competition models and principles.
- Competition management experience.
- The ability to work as a team member and the ability to work independently.
- A modern, progressive approach to Sports management.
- Excellent communication skills.
Anywhere in Bangladesh