China Railway International Group Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for collecting and sorting out the important politics, economics, culture, society, policies, regulations and resources of Bangladesh and its peripheral countries;
- Responsible for market research and analysis, project information collection, project tracking and site investigation of Bangladesh infrastructure market;
- Assist in maintaining and expanding the public relations resources of the infrastructure team and seeking potential projects;
- Participate in the development and management of EPC / PPP projects;
- Responsible for the drafting and translation of the Letter of Interest, MOU and tender documents, etc.;
- Other work.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology,North South University,East West University,University of Dhaka students will get preference
- Skills Required: infrastructure projects bidding
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Airports, Bridge and Road Construction Monitoring, EPC, G2G, ppp, Railways, Roads and Highways, urban rail transit
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The age should at most 40
- Proficient in English and Bengali;
- Skillful in operating Office, AutoCAD, BIM, and other office software;
- Rich experiences in infrastructure sector. Those who have experience working in government infrastructure departments, or engineering consulting companies or construction companies, or have good connections with those departments/companies, will be given prior consideration.
- Familiar with Bangladesh infrastructure market or construction site management, with more than 3 years' working experience in railway / bridge / highway / urban rail transit / port / airport; or
- Familiar with the project development and bidding process, participated at least 2 infrastructure projects bidding, or led or independently organized 1 infrastructure projects bidding; or
- Familiar with the development and management process of EPC, PPP, or G2G+ business models in infrastructure sector.
Tk. 50000 - 80000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.