- TotiCell Ltd, one of the best modern Healthcare Service Provider in Bangladesh. It provides Cellular & Genetic medicine services among the patient who actually needs for this type of services. It equipped with worlds prestigious machineries & medicines. TotiCell is such a healthcare service, where patients are getting ultimate satisfactory treatment. The expert team ensures adherence to high excellence and world class standards in health care and scientific development to fulfill unmet medical need by Regenerative Medicine. Regenerative therapies bring dramatic improvements in various medical conditions including musculoskeletal conditions including all types of arthritis, sport associated injuries, tendinopathies, neuropathy, fibromyalgia, autoimmune diseases, sexual health and anti-aging. For more information please visit our website at www.toticell.com
- Currently, we are looking for a skilled orthopedic doctor to surgically or therapeutically treat and repair any injuries or illnesses to the musculoskeletal system. The orthopedic doctor`s responsibilities include setting broken bones with braces, pins, splints, or casts, diagnosing injuries or illnesses to bones, joints, and ligaments, and correcting defects to the musculoskeletal system. An orthopedic doctor may specialize in one area of the body, such as the spine, or in one area such as pediatric orthopedics, oncology orthopedics, or sports medicine. The position should be attentive and meticulous with good hand dexterity. He should also have good interpersonal and communication skills, and show compassion and empathy for your patients.
- Provision of treatment to the patient with musculoskeletal conditions designated as under your direct care, you are asked to screening the patient's problems and consult him/her for relevant services.
- Advising, ordering, performing and interpreting tests (molecular and general diagnostic tests).
- Taking patients' histories, using specialized equipment to determine the extent of a fraction or injury, and determining the best mode of treatment.
- Performing blood tests to check for degenerative bone conditions.
- Strengthening an area of the body through exercises, ultrasounds, and strength training.
- Surgically repairing bones, nerves, ligaments, tendons, and joints to promote healing.
- Treating Acute and chronic injuries and pain.
- Prescribing medications to aid patients in their recovery.
- Monitoring patients' healing processes and making necessary adjustments to their treatment plans.
- Arranging rehabilitation plans after surgeries.
- Supervising and assigning duties to nurses and other medical staff, and referring patients to other specialists for further treatment or recovery plans.
- Enhancing your abilities and remaining up to date through attending medical conferences and courses.
- MD and/or MBBS, board certification in Regenerative Medicine. The candidate having the course of D-Ortho / MS shall get preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The Candidate should have minimum 3 - 10 years experience in any Hospital/Clinic/Diagnostic Center.
- Both male & female candidates are allowed to apply.
- Advanced knowledge of regenerative medicine and its current medical practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- A good working knowledge of the methods and equipment used in orthopedics.
- Flexibility and the ability to work shifts and remain on call for emergency situations
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.