Doctor (Physical Medicine)
- TotiCell Ltd, one of the best modern Healthcare Service Provider in Bangladesh. It provides Cellular & Genetic medicine services among the patient who actually needs for this type of services. It equipped with worlds prestigious machineries & medicines. TotiCell is such a healthcare service, where patients are getting ultimate satisfactory treatment. The expert team ensures adherence to high excellence and world class standards in health care and scientific development to fulfill unmet medical need by Regenerative Medicine. Regenerative therapies bring dramatic improvements in various medical conditions including musculoskeletal conditions including all types of arthritis, sport associated injuries, tendinopathies, neuropathy, fibromyalgia, autoimmune diseases, sexual health and anti-aging. For more information please visit our website at www.toticell.com
- Currently, we are looking for an experienced physiatrist to join our medical team. You will work with a variety of patients and assist them in restoring optimal physical function and help them improve their quality of life. Many of your patients will be disabled due to a disease, disorder, or injury. To be successful as a physiatrist you will need to be able to treat a wide variety of medical conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons of patients.
- Examining patients that need to undergo physical therapy.
- Advising, ordering, performing and interpreting tests (molecular and general diagnostic tests).
- Diagnosing pain as a result of an injury, disease, or a disabling condition.
- Determining and implementing appropriate treatment plans for patients.
- Recommending and undertaking various medical procedures, such as disc decompression, prolotherapy, and vertebroplasty to treat pain and improve physical functioning.
- Leading a team of medical professionals, which may include physical therapists and occupational therapists, in order to optimize patient care.
- Monitoring ongoing progress and health of patients, and changing treatment plans, as necessary.
- Providing adaptive tools to improve the overall health and physical functioning of patients.
- Counseling patients and their families and helping them adapt to lifestyle changes.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research on injuries, diseases, and disabling conditions in order to improve and advance treatments.
- The Applicant should have Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree. The applicant having course of FRPS shall get preference.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The Candidate should have 3 - 10 years experience in any reputed Hospital/Clinic/Diagnostic Center.
- Both male & female candidates are allowed to apply.
- Advanced knowledge of regenerative medicine and its current medical practices
- The applicant should have internship and residency training, specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
- Working knowledge of different types of rehabilitation treatments and programs for different disabilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Wonderful bedside manner.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.