Category: HR/Org. Development
Manager/ Sr. Manager - Compliance (Savar Facroy)
A Leading Knit Garments Group of Companies
- Ensure 100% implementation of buyer's COC, Labor Law 2006, and Labor Rules.
- Ensure the factories always prepared/ready for the following audits like Social compliance Audit, Technical/Quality Assurance Audit & Security System Audit (CTPAT)
- Monitor compliance certification like WRAP, BSCI, ISO, SEDEX, OEKOTEX, RSC & Nirapon, etc, and able to face their different audits with requirements.
- Ensure Compliance on Health & Safety as per in house checklist
- Ensure Non-Discrimination in course of employment, paying/providing wages/salary/benefits/ facilities/welfare.
- Ensure that no Force Employment occurred in the factories.
- Ensure that Employment of No Child/Child Looking Workers are in practice
- Ensure Access/Right to Inspection during buyer's Audits.
- Ensure Compliance related MIS properly maintains, update
- Follow up / take instant corrective action on auditors certain minor findings /discrepancies during the audit.
- Follow up that all corrective action has been taken/follow up; regularly as per CAP submitted.
- Take proper and immediate steps to improve factory conditions those will get the object of non-compliance from buyers and take all possible steps to adhere with buyers compliance inspection
- Liaise with merchandising, Production, and QA departments in order to coordinate with Buyer's visits and take all necessary steps for facing the buyers/ Govt. and compliance visit and audit.
- Communicate with BEPZA, Compliance Auditors, Fire & Civil defense Department, Labor Office, Labor Court, Police Station, Local Influences and Labour Federation, etc.
- Review and develop compliance-related printing materials and ensure distribution thereof in the factories so that unwanted complaints are not received from the end of any buyers or Govt.
- To lead, direct, control, motivate, appraise & trained-up fellow staffs
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline
- Post Graduation Diploma on Compliance will be given preference
- 10 to 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 34 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong knowledge on Labour law 2006 & Labour Rules 2015
- Have sound knowledge on different buyers Code of Conduct
- Should have sound knowledge on different certification.
- Good leadership ability to lead & motivate.
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Good inter-personal & communication skills
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.