BIG Data, Platform & CVM Services Chartered Engineer
- Lead the data engineering effort for enterprise data cloud
- Plan & Manage Enterprise data transformation projects, mentoring & coaching for adopting cloud-native data management architecture
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements. Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management capabilities
- Responsible for writing complex data pipeline programs using Big Data tools(Spark, Airflow, Kafka, etc.) , ad hoc queries, and reports. Ensures that all code is well structured, includes sufficient documentation, and is easy to maintain and reuse.
- Data ingestion pipelines and ETL processing, including low-latency data acquisition and stream processing
- Design and develop processes/procedures for integration of data warehouse solutions in an operative IT environment.
- ETL development using native and 3rd party tools(Informatica) and utilities
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary configurations & infrastructure changes.
- Create and maintain technical documentation that is required in supporting solutions.
- Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills and management capabilities.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Engineering from any UGC approved University
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- Required Experience: 8 to 10+ years experience in Software Engineering & Data Warehousing
- Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge in dimension data modeling and Big Data eco-systems(Spark, Airflow ,Kafka, Hive/Impala, Pinot/Druid)
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases as well as with a variety of databases including Hive, Hbase/any nosql DB.
- Advance level of Programming knowledge on Python & Java/Scala
- Working experience in one or more business areas and industries: Telecom, Retail, Financial etc.
- Strong knowledge in building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Sound knowledge in performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience and understanding of DevOps technology stack and standard tools/practices like Linux, Dockers, Jenkins & Git etc.
- Must be self-motivated, analytical, detail oriented, organized and pursue excellence on all tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 26 Dec 2021
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 8 to 10 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 25 Jan 2022
Read Before Apply
Working at VEON demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.