Area Coordinator (SME)
Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women (MRA Certificate Number: 00176-00059-00018)
- Prepare monthly action plan at the beginning of the months (Purpose of loan disbursement, membership increase, field inspection, borrower's selection, OD collection, savings collection etc.).
- Follow up survey activities through the app (at least 10% from the shortlist).
- Physical verification of project and legal ownership of the project
- Selecting the right borrowers by visiting their house, project, cross verify the mortgaged premises, collecting Proper information from the neighbors.
- Approve or recommend loans by using loan assessment tools among 100% debtors, oversee the guarantor following the selection process and completing all the procedures related to the loan.
- Regular borrower's follow-up.
- Follow up current loan scheme.
- Recorded the follow-up information in the process review register.
- Reply all Audit / Monitoring / Branch Review / Loan Review findings to the appropriate authority
- Work at office
- Masters/Honors in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Micro Enterprise, SME
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Minimum 2 year's experience as Area Manager (SME) and handling 4 to 6 branches.
- Experience on handling 15 to 20 crores taka of assigned branches
- Ability to undertake regular field visits.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 43000 - 48000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Probationary Period: 6 Months (Depending on Performance)
- Salary range after confirmation: TK 46500 - 52500
- Increment Opportunity, (PF and Gratuity will be availed after confirmation)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.