Manager/Deputy Manager, QA
Benham Pharmaceuticals Limited
BENHAM PHARMACEUTCALS LTD is one of the progressive and modern Pharmaceuticals in Bangladesh. To support its diversified business strategy for rapid expanding business, the company is looking for a "Manager, Quality Assurance" to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals. Ensure Company policies & procedures are followed.
- To comply all systems with GMP, QMS, safety requirements.
- To manage and monitor the implementation of GMP, QMS throughout the production /store facility.
- To ensure that the manufacture of medicinal products by the company is carried out in accordance with the Marketing Authorizations held for each product and in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Performance Qualification / validation for processes, products, facilities & equipment's and cleaning validation. Approvals of DQ, IQ, OQ & PQ documents.
- Carries out internal audits in support of the company self-inspection program me, Record observations and adopt corrective actions.
- Handling of non-conformities, OOS (Out of specification), customer complaints and recalls including investigation, corrective actions and follow up actions. To ensure general cleanliness and good housekeeping.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations. Approval of batch records before releasing a batch.
- To maintain and develop the systems and procedures within the company's Quality System. To ensure compliance with Marketing Authorizations and regulatory requirements.
- Makes decisions relating to product quality, safety and efficacy in conjunction with Production colleagues.
- Leads GMP failure investigations in conjunction with the Production Management, communicating and monitoring the implementation of appropriate corrective / preventative actions.
- Assist the management of inspections by customers and regulatory bodies in support of the company's manufacturing and marketing authorizations.
- Ensure effective and appropriate delegation of tasks and activities to the appropriate personnel.
- Supports the Production Operations Department / Store in delivering effective GMP & Quality training.
- Provide opportunity through assignment of activities and tasks, to allow individuals to gain suitable knowledge and experience.
- M. Pharm from any Public University
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- 10-12 years experience (Only in QA) in the similar positions in a reputed Pharmaceutical Company will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.