Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Senior Manager - Procurement
Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women (MRA Certificate Number: 00176-00059-00018)
- Works closely with Stores/ Construction Site to know supply needs.
- Collect quotation, Negotiate and manage cost reduction on quoted value through vendor interaction and negotiation.
- Prepare the comparative statement (CS) and assist Management to select the vendors by ensuring the best purchase deal in terms of quality & quantity of products and service level.
- Optimization of Quality, Quantity and Price.
- Coordinate deliveries.
- Works and negotiates with vendors to secure advantageous terms for the organization.
- Conduct market survey on regular basis.
- Coordinate with other departments for justified material requisitions. To maintain liaison with the others department/ branches in connection with requisition, supply of goods / materials in time.
- Process suppliers bill in time.
- Prepare Monthly/ Periodical Report on previous purchase.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Prepare various report for the senior & management.
- Work at office
- MBA/ Masters in commerce.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Purchase/ Procurement, Supply Chain
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Knowledge on construction materials and medicine.
- Candidate must have proven track record on- Procurement.
- Experience in independently able to handle.
- Must be a team player.
- The position is Head Office based, but requires frequent visits to the branches which are situated all over the country.
- Self-initiated, energetic, leadership quality and ability to work under pressure.
- Highly organized and able to do multi-task.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Increment Opportunity.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.