Assistant Manager - Quality Control
If you are focused and looking for a challenging career in the FMCG industry and succeed in a good environment, explore your opportunities with us for the position of Assistant Manager-QC
- Will be look after the Quality Control & Quality Assurance related issues.
- Prepare SOP of lab equipment and operate lab equipment according to SOP.
- Ensure quality of finished products and disburse only when they meet the standard.
- Ensure proper packing, date coding, sealing and other procedure.
- Calibration and maintenance of QC and microbiology lab instruments and other apparatus.
- Maintain all controlled documents files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure release or reject of packaging materials in time.
- Aware QC personal about personal safety.
- Maintain effective working relationship with the other department.
- Conduct microbiology testing and prepare test report.
- Set up/revise and established quality plan for new & existing products as per market requirement.
- Scale up new product from lab scale to production scale and process development.
- Preserving R&D Documents and follow up the requirements as per ISO 22000:2005
- Calibrate and standardize measuring equipment of laboratory and maintain records.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Testing of new Raw Materials & packaging materials.
- Performs other duties as and when assigned by management.
- Work at office
- M.Sc/B.Sc in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry & Chemical, Microbiology & Biochemistry from Reputed University.
- 2 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Quality Control Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (FMCG), Food (Packaged)/Beverage
- Age 24 to 34 years
- Good knowledge on ISO, HACCAP, HALAL, BSTI, CIP, COP etc.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Computer Literacy is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical & problem-solving skill.
- Willingness to develop a long-term career in FMCG industry.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong team building and leadership skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Others as per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.