Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Assistant Relationship Manager - Supply Chain Finance
IPDC Finance Limited
The position is responsible for maintaining relationship with clients and debtor building network, and achieving business targets of Supply Chain Finance/ Factoring.
- Market development for Factoring, Reverse Factoring, Work Order Financing, Distributor Finance, and Assignment based finance products.
- Arrange to negotiate the assignment of Payment from the different institution.
- Manage Relationship development with Prospective existing clients & prospective clients with a view to enhancing business volume. Preparing renewal approval memo, Credit limit enhancement memo, customer addition memo and assignment of payment letter.
- Maintain liaison with clients and debtors with a view to collecting overdue amount;
- Preparing various letters like assignment letter, recourse letter, reminder letter about payment;
- Documentation and keeping database up-to-date in BankUltimus;
- Monthly and Bi-weekly report writing and delivery to concerned clients;
- Frequent visit to clients and monitoring their trends of business and new debtor status;
- Coordinate with other departments for ensuring effective factoring customer service at every level.
- Voluntary contribution as and when asked by management.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills.
- Knowledge of domestic and international factoring.
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Sound Knowledge on MS Officer package
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.