Category: HR/Org. Development
General Manager - Human Resources Development
- Responsibilities for this position may include but not limited to:
- Develop, implement and monitor HR policies and procedures and time to time communicate with employees towards achieving company objectives.
- Develop departmental objectives, strategies, plans, policies and programs in the areas of manpower planning, recruitment & selection, training and development, performance management, leave etc.
- Planning, directing and ensuring all activities in the human resources department in an effort to reach maximum levels of employee productivity and creativity throughout the workforce.
- Yearly strategic business plan fixation aligned with the organizational manpower & behavior.
- Graduation/ MBA (major in HRM from any reputed university)
- Preferred Professional Certification: PGDHRM
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Age 38 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 12 years of which 02-03 years in similar position with proven track record in renowned Real Estate/ Multinational/ Group of Companies.
- Should have adequate knowledge on the implementation of KPI & SOP.
- Should have strong leadership capability & team building efficiency.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Monthly Remuneration: Highly attractive salary will be offered to the deserving candidate.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.