Assistant Technical Specialist (Clinic Supervisor), HCMP
This position will be responsible to provide managerial and supervisory support to assigned PHC and Health Post along with providing medical and clinical services from Health centre (PHC) ensuing proper treatment to the beneficiaries under the supervision of Technical Specialist, Health.
- Ensure optimum operation of the health centre, prepare and manage duty roster of the assigned PHC and Health Post
- Supervises the activity of the service providers in the PHC and Health Post
- Provide daily medical consultation to the camp people
- Refer complicated severe cases to Upazila Health Complex or other facilities
- Manage medicine stock properly and ensure all logistics in time
- Ensure IPC of the centre is maintained at optimum level.
- Represent Health and Nutrition programme in different forums in the assigned camps
- Act as a focal point for the appointed health centre
- Ensure effective coordination and communication within the programme.
- Prepare and submit daily reports and submit requisitions accordingly
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- BMDC Registration
- At least 2 year(s)
- Sound knowledge of clinic/ health centre operations, infection prevention and control
- Capable for planning and prioritising under any stressful situation
- Demonstrated coordination skill and able to work in minimum supervision
- Excellent communication, coordination and networking skills
- Familiar with MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia), Noakhali (Hatiya)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per organisation policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 13 Jan 2022
Vacancy: Not specific
Employment Status: Contractual
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Job Location: Cox's Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia), Noakhali (Hatiya)
Application Deadline: 19 Jan 2022
Read Before Apply
Published On13 Jan 2022
Company InformationBRAC. Address : BRAC 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh Business : brac is an international development organisation founded in Bangladesh that partners with over 100 million people living with inequality and poverty globally to create sustainable opportunities to realise potential.
Working at brac is not like any other job. It is a platform where you can bring about real change for people who need it the most. We are not just dreaming of a better world, we are building it. Join us to find the way.