Software Engineer (Database)
IMpulse (BD) Ltd.
Key Selling Points
Be part of a dynamic team involved in the development of creative solutions for international clients. Opportunity to learn and experience sophisticated database development techniques.
- Advanced database development for an enterprise event management platform (including finance & ERP) and international client projects. Knowledge and experience with accounting, finance and ERP systems is required.
- Position involves communications with clients, good data analysis skills to understand client issues and provide professional assistance and guidance.
- Database design, development, deployment and maintenance
- Data Analysis based on client queries or reported data issues
- Data Import/Export
- Support application development team with specialised database related logic
- Database Performance tuning
- Managing Database High Availability Cluster
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science
- Skills Required: Oracle Database, PostgreSQL
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Oracle Database, PostgreSQL
- Age at least 24 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Proficiency in Database Design & Development
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming
- Solid background and experience with Oracle Package/Procedures and Triggers
- Solid background and experience with PostgreSQL Package/Procedures and Triggers
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Professional, dynamic, innovative and self-motivated personality
- Team-oriented attitude
- Committed to consistently seek to do his/her personal best
- Experience of working on international projects preferred
- Knowledge on Oracle APEX technology is preferred
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.