Manager/Asst. Manager (Sub-station Sales)
Bachar Engineering Ltd.
Bachar Engineering Ltd. (BEL) is looking for Hard Working, Self Motivated & Committed Individual who has Strong Leadership Capability for the Post of Manager/ Asst. Manager (Substation Sales), Sub-Station Sales Requiring the Following Qualification, Experience, and Skill & Attributes
- With the existing marketing team, deliver and develop The Sub-Station marketing strategy across the program and organization.
- Target orientation toward existing and new markets and accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and implementing sales plans Organize, direct and control the respective divisional sales and technical support staff to meet the progress of sales target achievement.
- Searching the new market for Sub-Station.
- Prepare Monthly & weekly reports and submit them to the concerned authority on a regular basis.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing & achieving the annual Sales target for the organization.
- Implements sales, marketing, and product development programs.
- Ensure technical support to technicians/maintenance team.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as necessary.
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in EEE, Diploma in Electrical, Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- B.Sc. in EEE or Diploma in Electrical/ Power from any reputed Public/Private University.
- Skills Required: Corporate Sales and Marketing, Electrical Substation, Engineering Product Sales, Office Management, Sales, Sales & Marketing
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Engineering Product Sales, Sales & Marketing, substation, Substation and Other Electrical Items Sales, Substation Sales and Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Engineering Firms
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Efficiently manage and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Good written and spoken in Bangla and English.
- Must be skilled in the use of computers including Photoshop, Auto Cad (2D, 3D), MS Office, Internet, and Email.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.