Sr. Executive - Accounts & Finance
- Must have the expert knowledge and leadership capacity to establish strong accounting, analytical and reporting functions on various financial, operational and commercial activities of the group.
- Ensuring all aspects of daily operations of business run effectively and efficiently & its vision and strategic objectives.
- GL scrutiny, reconciliation & reporting for AR, AP, Inventory, Accrual, FA etc.
- Ensure that customers are paying in a timely manner.
- Accounting entry in the software, Preparation of Financial Statements.
- To supervise & perform regular activities by implementing changes & implications.
- Regularities of Tax & VAT in factory with consultation of head office.
- Maintain Bank related works applicable for VAT & Tax purposes.
- Maintaining file and documents related VAT & Taxes in accounts department.
- Operate accounting software (Tally) and Back office software i.e. ERP independently.
- Prepare all kinds of Vouchers, Posting in Tally Software in appropriate accounting period.
- Prepare Monthly sales reconciliation.
- Salary Tax Returns u/s 108, 108A etc.
- Relevant records to ensure compliance with VAT and Tax issues.
- To ensure appropriate Deduction of TDS/VDS from Different party as per Ordinance/Rule/Act/SRO.
- Precise application of TDS & VDS as per prevailing laws and regulations.
- Customs Duty & Taxes & SD Calculations and Landed Cost Sheet Preparation.
- Maintaining Letter register/ dispatch.
- All types of License renewal and registration in time.
- To perform any relevant job assigned by the Management.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting/Finance
- M.Com/ Accounting, Finance.
- CA (knowledge level completed), ACCA, CMA, partly qualified would be highly preferred.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Skills Required: ACA/ACMA, Accounting, Accounting Software
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali;
- Good knowledge & skills in computing like (MS Office package, Tally, etc).
- The applicants should have Minimum 2/3 years working experience in relevant sectors.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A (if needed), Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly on Basis of performance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Published on: 13 May 2022
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 3 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Job Location: Bogura
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
Read Before Apply
Only Short listed candidates will be called for written test & interview. Need to come for interview at Head Office of Rahul Group.
We have NO other Corporate Office.