Deputy General Manager - Shipping
- Direct and supervise the all activities of shipping department in a large group of company.
- Analyze work orders, invoices and demand forecasts daily to estimate shipping, storage and delivery requirements and use this information to create employee schedules and resource allocation requests.
- Communicate directly with clients as necessary to answer questions, relay shipping updates and handle complaints calmly and efficiently.
- Must have thorough knowledge on all sorts of shipping documents.
- Have vast experience of export LC & import LC with UD knowledge.
- Having sound Knowledge of Bank activities, customs rules regulations related to both Export & Import.
- Well conversant to work with Bangladesh customs and other regulatory authorities.
- Perform other duties, which are work-related, as assigned by the top authority.
- Work at office
- MBA / MBS / M.Com in Accounting / Finance / Management.
- Masters in any discipline from any reputed University with proven experience.
- At least 20 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial export import, ExportImport through LC, Shipping
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 45 to 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Thorough knowledge on all sorts of shipping documents.
- Well experienced to work with Bangladesh Customs, VAT and other regularity authorities.
- Should have strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Experienced in managing a large team.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.