Category: Commercial/Supply Chain
Deputy Manager-Shipping & Logistics
We are looking for an experienced International Vessel Chartering background professional for the position.
- The applicant must be knowledge on as well as to deal with variety type of cargoes handling, stowage, shipment awareness and reiterates the interest of all concerns.
- Ships operation and close monitoring ships agents, pilot age, and bunker survey, condition and attend vessel for all kinds of technical support.
- Knowledge on ships chartering, charter party and commercial phenomenon as master with different type of cargo and ships in various part of world.
- Liaise with freight forwarders, ship owners, shipping lines, agents and customers.
- monitoring Lay time calculation, fixing agent, fuel management, logistics and its operation also maritime business legislation including international laws and maritime clauses related to carriage of goods by sea act.
- The applicant must have leadership and management skills which are essential in Operations Management and he must be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing people, including performance assessment.
- The applicant must be involved in the analysis and monitoring of operational data to ensure potential problems are averted.
- The incumbent will provide guidance to Masters, Fleet Managers and general management on any special requirements.
- The incumbent will also provide advice to vessels and fleet management on cargo requirements, tank cleaning, stability and stress and to maintain all statutory requirements for the vessel in this field.
- The applicant must have strong problem solving and analytical skills which is essential requirement to analyses operational data to help improve efficiencies and to also predict operational problems.
- Ensure all health & safety standards are adhered to and positively followed
- Approve all Standard Operating Procedures for assigned area of responsibility
- Reduce costs and provide high level of service
- Work at office
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Marine Engineering
- Preferred Professional Certification: Chartering
- Training/Trade Course: Chartering,International Shipping
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
chartering, marine and industrial, Shipping
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Shipping, Supply Chain
- Age at least 25 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.