Assistant/Executive - PCU
MAS Intimates Bangladesh (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Ensure RM availability accordance with Monthly / weekly frozen plan coordinating with suppliers / Logistic partners in order to start orders as per plan date
- Maintain systems accurately by sending on time "PCU call-outs" to suppliers and getting supplier confirmation and Follow up if any deviation while inform relevant parties to find solutions to keep continuous material flow to plants
- Conduct weekly / biweekly /monthly supplier meetings to review order status and prepare supplier performance/Score card/ reports to share with relevant parties and share the orders status weekly with planning teams
- Manage and maximize the utilization of material for current operational plan through proper control and if any excess material sees the possibility of use them to future orders to reduce Write OFF and bring down the material cost
- Participate to internal daily operational and cross-functional meetings, provide requested details, and effectively engage to find solutions for day today concerns
- Regular supplier visits to keep the good relationship with them and to identify improvement opportunities. Initiate and follow up supplier process development activities align with MOS principles
- Create purchase orders for threads and consignments ordering while maintaining Min- max level to minimise storage space in stores.
- Mange in- house operation activities if available in plants and book / raise Po's with third party operations timely manner to in order to ensure continuous flows
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by the
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Transportation (Fully Subsidized)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.