Cluster Sales Head(AGM/DGM)
Beximco Communications Ltd.
- Plan, prepare, manage and drive Sales strategy along with considering internal and external challenges under the supervision of Head of Sales & distribution.
- Lead a Sales team of RSM, ASM, STM/TM along with and alternative vertical to achieve the sales number and organic growth for the organization.
- Help demarcation of the respective area with proper market analytics and cost benefit analysis for a smooth distribution network for indirect sales channel.
- Help preparing a distribution network which can ensure the business viability and cost aligning with AKASH S&D strategy.
- Lead the process of ensuring ROI by directly leading RSMs so that the business achieves its goal.
- Liaison with Sales operations, MIS and distribution development team so that real time data can be accessed for making any strategic and day to day sales operations and decisions.
- Maintain a good coordination with internal stakeholders to ensure disruption free supply across the country.
- Lead and manage the manpower hiring strategy in coordination with HR to ensure on time talent availability as prepared by strategic workforce planning of the respective function.
- Plan and manage the ROI of distributors so that the speed and sustainability of the business is not disrupted.
- Help building the capability within the team through a positive learning culture to drive productivity.
- Lead the respective team to inculcate AKASH values and drive the values at all dealings with internal and external customers with same importance even on the ground.
- Lead a change agent role within the function so that newer practices and ideas are valued and they are derived towards organizational betterment.
- Do on job and off the job coaching with team members to improve performance and productivity.
- Help HR in setting appropriate KPIs as viable for the S&D team members.
- Prepare and present different reports and MIS to management and stakeholders time to time as required.
- Deliver any other tasks as assigned by the management time to time.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Data Analysis, Excellent communication skill, Retail Management, Sales, Strong Convincing Negotiation Skills, Strong people management skills
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 35 to 45 years
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.