Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women (MRA Certificate Number: 00176-00059-00018)
- Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women is launching a project titled `Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE) jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF). The goal of the project is to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth, and urban youth impacted by COVID-19.
- The RAISE project has been implementing across the country through selected Partner Organizations of PKSF. As a Partner organization of PKSF, Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women will implement the RAISE project in its catchment area.
- Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women is seeking competent project management professionals under the RAISE project. The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of the positions are given below.
- Plan and implement outreach and intakes program through community engagement, field visits &, interviews in consultation with respective officials of PKSF;
- Ensure enrolment process, training activities, graduation, employment and track project participants' progress & report training outcomes;
- Prepare training plan, assess training effectiveness and take feedback from program participants & stakeholders regarding specific program;
- Organize dialogue, meeting, workshop, seminar, and other outreach programs with key stakeholders and facilitate training on various programs in time;
- Monitor project activities for ensuring quality of the program along with Environmental and Social Safeguard issues, Grievance Redress Mechanism (GRM) of the project and address them accordingly ;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and half yearly progress reports and submit to PKSF in time;
- Coordinate with microfinance team of organization and Project Management Unit (PMU) of PKSF; and
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Master in Business Administration/Management/Accounting/Finance/Economics/ Development Studies/ Social Work/Sociology/ Women and Gender Studies or BSc Engineering in CSE/EEE/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any Govt. approved university;
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in any examination will not be accepted;
- Training in Project Management/Entrepreneurship Development will be treated as extra quality;
- Should have Good operating skills in Microsoft Office package;
- Should have excellent communication and report writing skills both in Bangla and English.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 50 years
- Minimum 10 years of experience including 5 years relevant experience in the development organization
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Consolidated Tk. 60,000/- (BDT Sixty Thousand) per month and other admissible benefits as per organization rules.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.