Case Management Officer (CMO)
Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women (MRA Certificate Number: 00176-00059-00018)
- Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women is launching a project titled `Recovery and Advancement of Informal Sector Employment (RAISE)` jointly financed by the Government of Bangladesh and Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF). The goal of the project is to provide services that can enhance earning opportunities for low-income urban youth, and urban youth impacted by COVID-19.
- The RAISE project has been implementing across the country through selected Partner Organizations of PKSF. As a Partner organization of PKSF, Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women will implement the RAISE project in its catchment area.
- Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women is seeking competent project management professionals under the RAISE project. The detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) of the positions are given below.
- Perform individual assessments through psychometric profiling and, identify potential program participants for Business Management Training (BMT) and Apprenticeship Program (AP);
- Provide individual and group counseling, assist in career planning assessing program participants' needs, preferences & abilities and support them to succeed in their roles through close supervision, mentoring, and coaching and;
- Facilitate sessions in training/workshops/courtyard meetings and coordinate with other actors to ensure referral and the transfer of cases where RAISE does not have the capacity or specialized support;
- Enter and update data into Case Management System (CMS) software and analyze them according to the demand of PMU;
- Assist in organizing seminars, workshops, training, and other community mobilization programs;
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly progress reports in time; and
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management.
- Work at office
- Master's Degree in Social Work/Social Welfare/Sociology/Psychology/Clinical Psychology/ Educational Psychology/Education from any Govt. Approved University;
- More than one 3rd Division/Class in examinations will not be accepted;
- Training in Case Management, Counseling, Entrepreneurship Development, Management Information Systems (MIS) will be treated as extra quality
- Good operating skills of Microsoft Office (especially MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) with software operation and reporting will be treated as essential skills; and
- Required to have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English & Bangla;
- Understanding and speaking the local language of the project area is an advantage.
- At most 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Consolidated Tk. 45,000/- (BDT Forty Five Thousand) per month and other admissible benefits as per Project/organization rules.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.