Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Manager - Service Quality & Sales Governance
IPDC Finance Limited
Responsible for data management, analysis, interpretation and communication of all data related to sale of retail products and ensure performance excellence of Retail Department as a whole.
- Analysis and Forecasting: Responsible for compiling and managing all data related to sales of all products of retail business. Manage dashboard and business matrix of all products of retail business, analyze performance and forecast.
- Performance Monitoring: Monitor performance of all products of retail business in different segments both individually and branch wise. Identify strong & weak areas and provide feedback.
- Reporting: Prepare and present daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports on all products of Retail Business to management. Generate any other report as per Bangladesh Bank guideline and company policy.
- Compliance in System Usage: Ensure that all employees are using IPDC suggested system as per company guideline.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 5 year(s)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.