Category: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Trainee Assistant Officer - Cash Area, Branches/ Sub-Branches
Bengal Commercial Bank Limited
- Selected Trainee Assistant Officer-Cash will be posted in different Branch/ Sub-Branch locations of the Bank in Cash Area (Candidates do not want to work outside their current locations need not to apply);
- Confirmation as Assistant Officer-Cash after successful completion of 01 (one) year probation period.
- Ensure proper Customer Services in professional manner
- Accept cash deposits from customers at Cash Counters
- Cash payment to customer against Cheque following all related guidelines
- Preparation of all related vouchers for every transactions on daily basis
- Prepare and preserve any related reports as per job requirements on daily basis
- To assist and ensure that all the regulatory guidelines are followed in operations
- Support branch business by contributing to Account Opening and Deposit Mobilization
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Line Management
- Post-Graduation from any reputed university with no Third Division/Class
- Age at most 30 years
- Age: Maximum 30 years for fresh applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adequate computer literacy to work in online software modules
- Competent in MS Office, Internet, E-mail handling, etc.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Bengal Commercial Bank Ltd. offers competitive salary & benefit packages;
- Excellent learning and career growth opportunities;
- Two Festival Bonuses Annually;
- Group Health Insurance;
- Other benefits as per Bank policy;
- Confirmation as Assistant Officer-Cash after successful completion of 01 (one) year probation period with admissible benefits of that grade within rules.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.