A Leading Multinational Company
Compliance Coordinator in Group is a professional that keeps track of all Factories and Suppliers of the group. He / She prepares audit information for management by researching and analyzing internal and external data. Compliance coordinators are responsible for keeping up-to-date factory tracker with all necessary information, communicate with team members / merchandising team / suppliers / factories and responsible for reporting to the Compliance Executive detailing with all necessary trackers
- Plan work schedule as advised by the Compliance Executive.
- Identify urgent /emergency job and bring into the attention of Compliance Executive.
- Communicate with Merchandising Teams and Factory management.
- Perform Administrative work as per instruction of the Team leader
- Maintain IT security policy and support for the team.
- 3rd party audit booking on time.
- Maintain global work schedule
- Audit Validity update
- International team coordination.
- Factory client / Brand / Supplier wise global factory audit tracker
- Add delist factory as per team leader instruction.
- Communicate with each team members and Suppliers on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain Supplier and Factory data base.
- Ensure proper corrective actions are taken for each non-compliance issues raised by 3rd party auditors within due time.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- Expert in Advance Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and graphics software.
- Experience in Power BI will be considered as additional advantage.
- Training/Trade Course: Compliance
- Skills Required: Graphics Design, MICROSOFT OFFICE
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Interfacing with:
- Sourcing / Merchandising team.
- Compliance Management
- Internal/External Auditors.
- Technical and Quality Team
- This position requires administrative work, IT Support, reporting on time, working with challenging clients, flexible working hours and weekend work, and so forth.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.